More Insurance offers

Good morning everyone!

It’s two weeks until Freshers’ Week, aaaaah! We hope you’ve started packing for uni…

Today we’re sending out self catered offers to Insurance students – we’re still sending them out in batches, so if you don’t hear from us today please don’t worry. We’re aiming to get all offers out by Wednesday.

Everyone who’s had an offer (and accepted it and paid their deposit) should now be able to book an arrival slot online. Just log in to your accommodation account and pick a date and time!

If you’ll be arriving after Welcome Weekend (14/15 September) you don’t need to book an arrival slot, but please tell us when you will be moving in so that we can keep your room for you!

Once you’ve booked your arrival slot, remember to complete our online induction!

Today’s cake is strawberry cupcakes, baked for us by Accommodation Stefan. If I can find an uneaten one, I’ll post a pic… edit: I found two! Nom nom nom.

Accommodation Cathy 

10 thoughts on “More Insurance offers

1. I have accepted my offer and payment has been confirmed, yet I still can’t choose an arrival time! What should I do?

Many thanks in advance

• Hi Ben, when did you pay your deposit? It can take a couple of days for your booking state to progress from ‘CONFIRMED’ to ‘FINANCE’, which is the state that prompts the arrival system to go live on your account.

• That might make sense! I paid a while ago, but over the phone and it only updated to CONFIRMED today. I’ll give it a while, but I don’t want to miss a slot!

Thanks

• We’re making the system available pretty quickly at the moment – we’re well aware that everyone will be moving in at the end of next week!

Give it a day or so, and if you still can’t book an arrival slot call or email us with your ID number and we’ll get it sorted.

2. Hello, thank you so much because I just received my accommodation offer today!! 🙂 My offer was UNITE Northfield.

I have a question, do I need to do anything for you guys to pass my information to UNITE or will it be done automatically if you don’t hear anything from me? The e-mail only said “If you do not wish us to pass your details over please contact us by 12 noon on Tuesday 3rd September”
    I was worried so I sent you an e-mail saying I will accept this offer and please pass on my information, is that okay?

Thank you 🙂

• Hi Mai! If you’re happy with your offer you don’t need to do anything – we’ll pass your details to Northfield and they’ll get in touch with you to arrange your contract.

• Thank you Very much, however, i thought I have to reply with an answer so I wrote an e-mail saying I will accept this offer, is it okay? What if my email will be misuderstood as me rejecting the offer… I did state clearly that I want to accept the offer and sent it to though 🙂