What to bring to uni

So, you’ve accept your offer of accommodation, paid your deposit, booked your arrival slot and completed the online induction. Good work!

Now all that’s left to do is the pre-uni shop – stocking up on your favourite stationery, bedding, cupboard staples and toiletries! But what else should you bring?

Check out our handy video, full of tips about what might be useful (or not!) to move in with, and remember to get in touch with us if you have any questions.#

Insurance students – we are still processing your applications! We’re trying to get through them all this week, so please don’t panic.

Today’s cake is the ever-faithful Fridge Cake, made by the lovely Accommodation Julie. I promise to take a photo before eating it this time! edit: here you go!

Accommodation Cathy

4 thoughts on “What to bring to uni

1. Hi, I have a question that just popped up with the first line of text. I am arriving early as I was chosen to be a Mentor. Do I have to book an arrival slot? And what’s the online induction? I haven’t received anything. Thanks for putting this up and hope to see you soon!

• Hi Isabel! You don’t need to book an arrival slot if you’re not arriving on Welcome Weekend – have you completed an Early Arrival form?

The online induction provides residence-specific information, and general info about living in uni halls. It’s useful – log into the link above and take a look!