We have Open Days taking place this week on Friday 3 and Saturday 4 June. Please see below for some information about these days:
Staff from the Accommodation Office and University of Exeter residences will be available on hand between 9:00am-4:00pm at Streatham and 10:00am-3:30pm at St Lukes campus. Please do pop by and say hello, ask a question or collect a copy of our Accommodation Guide at any point. Student Ambassadors will also be dotted around the area on both days and can provide help at any time. The Accommodation Office will be available in the following areas on both days:
- St Lukes – In the Crosskeys bar area.
- Streatham Campus (inside) – The Forum on the mezzanine level. Please come through the main entrance to the Forum with the SID desk on your right and take the stairs on your left to reach the Accommodation Team.
- Streatham Campus (outside) – Members of the Accommodation Office will be located in a gazebo at Cornwall House on the approach to Exeter Halls and Lafrowda.
Please see our campus maps for information on where to find us.
We are showing examples of accommodation at the Open Days on both Friday and Saturday. The viewings will take place 10:00am-3:45pm. We will be showing the following residences:
- Exeter Halls – catered
- Lafrowda and Rowe House – self-catered
- Rowancroft and Rowancroft Mews (St Lukes) – self catered
Please note that you will be required to join a queue outside the specific residence until the room is available for you to view, accommpanied by one of our Student Ambassadors. Viewing maps will be available at both accommodation information points throughout the day.
We strongly advise that if you have been to see an en-suite room within a block at Lafrowda that you do not need to visit another en-suite room at Lafrowda because they are exactly the same. The only thing which may differ is the outlook from the window. Please see our virtual tours for information.
For those of you who are attending the Open Day’s then we wish you safe travels and look forward to meeting you.