The University now has trial access to EMIS until 30th November 2015.
EMIS is a comprehensive Emerging Market Information platform. It has leading coverage in CEE, Middle East, Asia, Africa and LATAM and provides access to three main data sets in one place: companies, industry analysis and macroeconomic.
You can expect to find:
• Companies – 1.3 million private and public emerging market company profiles with full financials 5-12years
• Industries – Over 225 industry profiles covering news, research statistics, market segmentation, overview and forecast from EMIS and renowned sources. Benchmarking value of industry with top companies and their market share (industry analysis, aggregation, concentration anaylsis)
• Countries – Over 149 emerging countries + some developed countries covering news, country research & forecast, and macroeconomic statistics with country risk reports from OECD, Oxford Economics, Dun & Bradstreet and EIU
• Premium reports from Euromonitor, Mintel, BMI, Economist Intelligence Unit, Market line, S&P, Oxford Economics, D&B
• M&A – over 100,000 M&A deals along with proprietary research, valuations and forecast
• Sources – over 22,000 local and globally renowned sources. Customised alerts, searches, reports and proprietary analytical tools to monitor, screen and analyse trends, risks, and forecast
• News – Our own exclusive news service which combines over 22,000 local sources (local data can be translated to local language through translate function)
• Benchmarking, peer analysis, company ranking – industry level
For full information and links, please visit the trials section on the Electronic Library.
Posted under New resources, Trials
This post was written by Library Resource Development Team on November 9, 2015