The University now has trial access to the Loeb Classical Library until 9th November 2014.
Loeb Classical Library is an interconnected, fully searchable, perpetually growing, virtual library of all that is important in Greek and Latin literature, with up-to-date texts and accurate English translations. More than 520 volumes of Latin, Greek, and English texts are available in a modern and elegant interface, allowing readers to browse, search, bookmark, annotate, and share content with ease.
Key features include:
• Single- and dual-language reading modes
• Sophisticated Bookmarking and Annotation features
• Tools for sharing Bookmarks and Annotations
• Greek keyboard
• User account and My Loeb content saved in perpetuity
• Inclusion of every Loeb volume in print
• Regular uploading of new and revised volumes
Some of the site’s most useful tools are features of “My Loeb,” the personal account available to all authorized users. You can create your own account via the “Sign up” link at the top of each page on the site.
For full information and links, please visit the trials section on the Electronic Library.
Posted under Trials
This post was written by Library Resource Development Team on September 23, 2014