How is girlhood represented on film? How is girlhood theorised? What do we think of the mediation of individual experiences of girlhood?
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Catherine Driscoll, “Becoming a Country Girl: Gough, Kate, the CWA and Me” in Mary Celeste Kearney, ed Mediated Girlhoods: New Explorations of Girls’ Media Culture (Lang, 2011)
- Mary Celeste Kearney, ‘Sparkle: luminosity and post-girl power media’, Continuum: Journal of Media & Cultural Studies, 2015
- Laura Nicholson, ‘Three Fingers to Erdogan’, Red Pepper
- Monica Swindle, ‘Feeling Girl, Girling Feeling: An Examination of “Girl” as Affect’, Rhizomes 22 http://www.rhizomes.net/issue22/swindle.html