What were your main roles and responsibilities during the course of your internship?
- Supporting with the organisation of SportInspired Games programmes
- Carrying out and compiling research on community need in the areas in which SportInspired Work
- Exploring new business opportunities for SportInspired by researching and identifying potential partners
- Administrative tasks such as putting together and printing essential documents for SportInspired Games
- Supporting internship recruitment programme
- Supporting the Event Director to run the SportInspired Games festivals
What would you say was your biggest achievement over the course of your internship?
I learnt lots of information regarding children wellbeing and mental health which as worrying as it was, was informative and gave me reassurance that what I want to do with my life is still the same.
What benefits did your internship bring to your employer?
I gave them an insight into their well-being programme from a psychology perspective. I also, using my knowledge of statistics from my course, was able to provide the company with a free, more detailed and efficient way to analyse their data which saves them time and money needed for a data analysis software.
What skills were you able to develop through the internship?
Teamwork and collaboration, research, degree specific
What attributes were you able to develop through the internship?
Cultural awareness, logical thinking, creative thinking