Exeter Regional Ambassador – Droplet Online LTD

Universtiy of Exeter Internships, UoE Internships, SCP, SBP, GBP, A2I

What were your main duties and responsibilities during the course of your internship?

The main purpose of the role was to develop a plan for Exeter. This included signing up merchants, creating user growth events, talking to other independents, getting local media coverage to launch Droplet to users, supporting the merchants in promoting Droplet to their customers, developing relationships with other larger businesses in the area and keeping track of conversations, emails and leads.

My biggest achievement over the course of this internship would be completing my objectives before the scheduled time. As a result of my internship, I feel I now have a more informed career plan and have successfully secured a permanent graduate contract with the company.

Did you encounter any problems during the course of your internship and if so, how did you overcome them?

I encountered a few problems during the internship however I successfully overcame these with perseverance and asking for support.

“Ernesto has been and will continue to be a highly valuable member of the Droplet team” – Line Manager