Geography Writer – ZigZag Education

cof

What were your main duties and responsibilities during the course of your internship?

My main role was to write various GCSE level geography resources, such as topic tests and case studies. I have also been given other smaller tasks to complete. In addition I have been given plenty of training in order to work to the best of my abilities.

My biggest achievement has probably been completing the resources that I have. Although I am yet to see the full published versions, it’s fulfilling knowing that what I have written is going through the production phases. I also feel that I have taken on a lot of information and learnt lots of new skills!

There are always tasks to be done at ZigZag so I imagine I have helped to get more projects completed so they can produce more resources at a faster rate.

“Rachel is a very proficient employee and has settled into the company very well and now forms a core part of her subject team of writers. She has already written a number of new teaching resources as well as critically assessing the work of her peers” – Line Manager.