Online Marketing Executive – Sanaa House

Marketing Internship, University of Exeter Internship, UoE Internship, A2I, SCP, SBP, GBP

What were your main duties and responsibilities during the course of your internship?

Sanaa House is a small local company selling African Artisan Products and was looking to transition from the retail to wholesale market. As Online Marketing Executive I had to promote the company through social media by setting up accounts and managing profiles with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. I also created marketing campaigns and designed the web page to create the right company image and design the new catalogue.

The internship was a very hands on experience where I learnt a lot on the job. It gave me a good experience of working in a business in the real world. In particular I learnt about consulting with colleagues and how to deal with clients from external companies.

Due to the high level of responsibility I was given I have been able to create an impressive portfolio for my future career. The position helped me to develop good negotiation and team working skills.

“Employing Luke over the summer made a real difference to my company’s marketing plan. Luke is the best combination of an easy going team member and a motivated young professional” – Owner, Sanaa House

lukebristow