On Tuesday 12th December we will be undertaking some Library System Maintenance from around 15.00pm until 17.00pm – although it may be a risk for some time after this.
During this period you will be unable to issue or return books using our equipment and our main catalogue will be unavailable.
- Please return items using our drop box at both St Lukes and the Forum Library
- To issue items staff will be available at the desk at the Forum and St Luke’s library and by phone from the Old Library.
- To find items which are physically on our shelves you can use the Worldcat catalogue – https://www.worldcat.org/ . Just search for your items and then you can check for it at a location so you can search for the University of Exeter.
- All our databases are available from their pages at http://libguides.exeter.ac.uk/az.php just search and access as normal.
- ALL OF OUR ONLINE MATERIAL IS AVAILABLE – you can search from the web but you will need to login to get access to any subscribed materials if you are off campus.
- If you need help with anything then please do get in touch by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01392 723867.
Thank you for your patience.