Hi everyone,
For those who haven’t met me, I am Natascha. I am lab managing the Hatherly Building (Geography, Bioscience, Medicine) and WS (Psychology). Additionally, I have recently been appointed as the project manager for the implementation of the new lab management system across the Exeter University campuses, which is why I am introducing myself here.
I come from quite an interdisciplinary background. Although I have a master’s degree in Biology (with majors in Botany and Marine Science), I have worked in many different areas. These span from the Forest Department at the University of Munich to a Bioscience lab in GP, Geography labs in Amory and my recent responsibility for multidisciplinary labs here in Exeter. I hope this diverse background can help me implement the new system as effectively as possible.
I am excited about my new role as project manager and hope that I will be able to work closely with all of you in the process. My aim is to engage you all as fast as possible to get much needed feedback at different stages of the implementation.
I will try to give short updates in all of the upcoming newsletters. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns. My email address is n.steinberg@exeter.ac.uk.
Looking forward to working together with all of you!
Natascha