Upcoming and Current Events:
- Exhibition at the Archaeological Museum of Pella, January 2019-June 2020, “Reflections of Women of Ancient Pella”.
- Conference at the Archaeological Museum of Pella under the aegis of the exhibition “Reflections of Women of Ancient Pella”: “Γυναίκα μοι έννεπε…” (Woman Call Me…). 27th June 2019.
- The Celtic Conference in Classics. 26th-29th June 2019.
- Day-School: Kings, Queens and Cities. An informal day-school with Sheila Ager. 30th April 2019. The University of Exeter.
- Conference at the Museum of Thessaloniki. The Archaeological Project in Macedonia and Thrace, 32nd Scientific Meeting, “Planning and Urbanism. Public and private architecture “, 14-15 March 2019.
- Lecture at the Archaeological Museum of Pella by Professor Xydopoulos, 3rd February 2019, “Macedonia in Antiquity”.
- Conference at the Museum of Thessaloniki. “Figurines in northern Greece from prehistory until the Roman times“, 11-13 October 2018.
- Lecture at the Archaeological Museum of Pella by the archaeologist, Dr M. Tsimbidou-Avlonitis on the Macedonian Sepulcher of St. Athanasios. 10th June 2018.
- Conference: Macedonia After Alexander: the Antigonids and their Kingdom, 8th June 2018. The University of Exeter.
- Conference at the Museum of Thessaloniki. The Archaeological Project in Macedonia and Thrace, 31st Scientific Meeting, 8-10 March 2018.
- Day-School: Dynastica Hellenistica. An informal day-school with Pat Wheatley. 17th November 2017. The University of Exeter.
Permanent Museum Exhibitions:
At the Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki (link on links to be redirected to the website):
- Prehistoric Macedonia
- Towards the Birth of Cities
- Macedonia From the 7th Century BC until Late Antiquity
- Thessaloniki, Metropolis of Macedonia
- The Gold of Macedon
- Macedonia. From Fragments to Pixels
At the Archaeological Museum of Pella