We are delighted to announce that Conor McKeever successfully defended his thesis on high frequency dynamics of nano magnetic particles last Friday, with minor corrections. His external examiner was Richard Evans (University of York) and internal examiner was Dr Eros Mariani.
Conor is author/co-author on the following publications:
- Influence of surface anisotropy on exchange resonance modes in spherical shells
- A Broadband Stripline Technique for Characterizing Relative Permittivity and Permeability
- Time-resolved imaging of magnetic vortex dynamics using holography with extended reference autocorrelation by linear differential operator
- Time-resolved imaging investigation of the domain walls dynamics in Landau domain pattern
- Dynamic susceptibility of concentric permalloy rings with opposite chirality vortices
Many congratulations to Conor on his excellent work and achievements. We wish him all the best for his future career!