Staff from the Accommodation Office and University of Exeter residences will be available on hand between 9:00am-4:00pm at the Streatham campus and 10:00am-3:30pm at St Lukes campus. Please do pop by and say “hello”, ask a question or collect a copy of our Accommodation Guide at any point. Student Ambassadors will also be dotted around the area on both days and can provide help at any time. You can’t miss them, they will be wearing yellow ‘Ask me’ t-shirts. The Accommodation Office will be available in the following areas on both days:
- St Lukes – In a marquee on the centre of campus at the front of North Cloisters.
- Streatham Campus (inside) – The Forum in seminar rooms 1-3 and 4. Please come through the main entrance to the Forum with the SID desk on your right and go beyond the two staircases on your left. You will see AMT coffee ahead of you, please turn left and continue along to a corridor. Continue left and the seminar rooms will be on the left hand side.
- Streatham Campus (outside) – Members of the Accommodation Office will be located in a gazebo at Cornwall House on the approach to Exeter Halls and Lafrowda.
Please see our campus maps for information on where to find us.
We are showing examples of accommodation at the Open Days on both Friday and Saturday. The viewings will take place 10:00am-3:45pm (Streatham) and 10:00am-3:00pm (St Lukes). We will be showing the following residences:
- Exeter Halls (standard twin/single, en-suite rooms and the dining hall) – catered
- Lafrowda* (standard, en-suite and studio) and Rowe House – self-catered
- Rowancroft (en-suite and studio), Rowancroft Mews (St Lukes) – self catered
Please note that you will be required to join a queue outside the specific residence until the room is available for you to view, accommpanied by one of our Student Ambassadors. Viewing maps will be available at both accommodation information points throughout the day.
We strongly advise that if you have been to see an en-suite room within a block at Lafrowda that you do not need to visit another en-suite room at Lafrowda because they are exactly the same. The only thing which may differ is the outlook from the window. The en-suite rooms are the same as at Birks Grange Village and Duryard.
Students are currently still in residence which is why we are unable to show more rooms. If you wish to see any more rooms then please view our virtual tours. To accommodate this, we will also have en-suite rooms available to view at Point Exe and The Printworks between 3:00pm-6:00pm on both days. If you wish to view these rooms, you will need to make your own way there.
*You may notice as you wander around Lafrowda that there is scaffolding in place. To find out more about the scheduled works due in 2018/19, please see our Guest Blog post written in March 2018.
For those of you who are attending the Open Day’s then we wish you safe travels and look forward to meeting you.