We are holding an online conference, “Homogeneous Dynamics and Related Topics Exeter.” The conference aims to present a range of current research in homogeneous dynamics and related areas and to connect speakers and participants to discuss these topics.
If you have some interest in dynamics, number theory, or geometry, please feel free to attend a talk or two.
- Vitaly Bergelson (Ohio State)
- Florin Boca (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Alexander Gorodnik (University of Zürich)
- Dmitry Kleinbock (Brandeis)
- Min Lee (Bristol)
- Seonhee Lim (Seoul National University)
- Jens Marklof (Bristol)
- Andreas Strömbergsson (Uppsala)
- Barak Weiss (Tel-Aviv)
- Shucheng Yu (Uppsala)
Date/Time: 16 May 2022 (Monday) — 19 May 2022 (Thursday), 1 PM — 4:30 PM BST (British Summer Time)
Platform: Zoom (link will be sent to registered participants in due course)
Organizers: Nathan Hughes and Jimmy Tseng
Registration: Free but required. The registration form is linked on the conference website.
Conference website: https://sites.google.com/view/hdrtexeter