Enterprise Assistant – University of Exeter

SCP, SBP, GBP, A2I

What were your main duties and responsibilities during the course of your internship?

My role included providing administrative support to the Enterprise team and helping to organise various events. I worked on the enterprise website and liaised with Exeter alumni. I also supported the delivery of two weeks of enterprise events at the University and interacted with students to encourage them to become involved with them.

I was able to carry out work that the team would not have been able to without my contribution such as updating website content, producing reports, flyering for events etc. This enabled the permanent staff within he department to dedicate their time to supporting students on a broader level.

“Helen provided fantastic support to the team, and I was confident in delegating to her, knowing she could complete work to a high standard. Helen also made use of her excellent communication skills and enthusiasm when helping to promote the two key weeks of enterprise events to students” – Work-related Learning Officer

pidsley