I want one of these

Do you know about IWOOT? If you are an undergraduate or taught postgraduate, you can request an item if it is not available in the library.  Just complete an online form and we will forward it to your College/Department as a recommended purchase. For more information, see:    I want one of these  in the section Enhancing Library Collections  on the library webpage.


Leave a Reply