In 2015 we have introduced a range of new digital materials as we continue to grow our digital collections.
New content is available across all disciplines and all content is available 24/7, worldwide.
New resources encompass ebooks, e-journals, online reference works and databases, news content, audiovisual materials, geographical datasets.
Our new resources include:
• FT.com – online version of the Financial Times newspaper and databases
• Loeb Classical Library (520+ full text volumes of Latin & Greek Literature)
• Psychology and Behavioural Sciences Collection (538 journals)
• Marine digimap online marine maps and datasets
• Henry Stewart Talks (850+ talks) (850+ audiovisual management and marketing lectures)
• Digital Theatre Plus (160 videos – filmed performances, documentaries and interviews)
• Oxford Handbooks Online (Archaeology 19 handbooks) (Law 12 handbooks)
• American Psychological Association ebooks collections, 2013 and 2014. (69 new e-books)
• Palgrave e-book collections: History (391 titles)/Literature (188 titles)/Media & Culture (188 titles)/Social Sciences(465 titles) (1232 titles in total!)
• Cambridge University Press Journals (349 journals)
• Oxford University Press Journals (286 journals)
• Taylor and Francis Journals (2011 journals)
• British Standards Online – full-text database of more than 50,000 British, European, International standards.
• i-law.com: full text maritime and commercial law database
Do dive in and explore. If you have any feedback on these new resources, please contact your Subject Librarian.