See below for a reminder of all the resources available to you via i-law.com’s Maritime and Practice Area.
Subscription services include:
- Lloyd’s Law Reports – Complete archive from 1919
- Lloyd’s Law Reports Plus – The latest cases published online first
- The Lloyd’s Law Reporter – Easy to read summaries of all the latest cases
- Lloyd’s Maritime Law Newsletter
- Lloyd’s Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly
- Maritime Risk International
- Shipping & Trade Law
Over 40 books including:
- Time Charters
- Voyage Charters
- Laytime and Demurrage
- Carriage of Goods under the Rotterdam Rules
- Bills of Lading
- Marine Fraud & Piracy
- Marine Cargo Insurance
The i-law team are on hand to assist with any i-law.com queries you may have, and to provide any training or support you require.
Contact our Client Services Team via email: email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 017 7701.If you need help to make use of these resources you can contact the i-law.com team.
You can also book onto one of the regular training sessions using our online training calendar.We offer training videos that will take you through a variety of i-law.com functionality, and you can access the i-law.com user guide at any time.
And don’t forget we have access to the the Insurance and Reinsurance and Dispute Resolution Practice Areas too, providing access to a wide range of similar quality resources.