ESDU is an engineering knowledge base which provides validated design methods, data and software tools to help solve complex engineering problems. It covers a wide range of engineering disciplines, including Aerospace, Automotive, Mechanical, Structural and Process Engineering.
Note that you will need to accept the Academic Terms & Conditions each time you log in to the EDSU service.
The University of Exeter has access to the full ESDU packages which encompasses:
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue – Endurance Data
- Fatigue – Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Online guidance is available to help you get started.