We have arranged extended trial access to a number of premium resources from Oxford University Press as part of an ongoing project. The resources below are all available until the 5th July – perfect for use during your final assignments and exams! Access them all though the Electronic Library trial section or the links below.
- Oxford Bibliographies offers exclusive, authoritative research guides. Combining the best features of an annotated bibliography and a high-level encyclopedia, this cutting-edge resource guides researchers to the best available scholarship across a wide variety of subjects.
- Oxford Dictionaries Pro is an extensive, integrated, smart-linked English language resource. It offers quick search access to definitions of words, phrases, and idioms, with expert guidance on style and usage, grammar, and spelling.
- Oxford Handbooks Online, the home of scholarly research reviews, is a collection of the best Handbooks in 14 subject areas. It brings together the world’s leading scholars to discuss the latest thinking in a range of major topics. Oxford Handbooks contain in-depth, high-level articles by scholars at the top of their field.
- Oxford Scholarly Editions Online is a major new publishing initiative from Oxford University Press that provides an interlinked collection of authoritative Oxford editions of major works from the humanities. Each title within the collection presents the full text of the work, as established by an authoritative editor, accompanied by the editor’s record of important variations in that text, and interpretative and explanatory notes.
- University Press Scholarship Online brings together the best scholarly publishing from around the world. Aggregating monograph content from leading university presses, UPSO offers an unparalleled research tool, making disparately published scholarship easily accessible, high discoverable, and fully cross-searchable through a single online platform.