If you would like to contact the Centre for Medieval Studies, please fill in the form below:
Home » Contact
- A feast-day fit for a king?
- Research Postcard: Saint Urith and the survival of Saxon saints in late medieval Somerset
- The upside of virtual research
- In conversation with… Alice Taylor, Part II: “Culture Wars”, the State, and Overlordship in Twelfth-Century Scotland
- In conversation with… Alice Taylor, Part I: Scottish Identity, Intermarriage, and “Revolts”
#medieval #PhD AHRC Anglo-Norman Archaeology Bracton Call for Papers Castles Catalonia Charters Conference Devon Digital humanities Exeter Exeter Cathedral Fifteenth Century Forgery Funding Gender Heritage Infertility John Grandisson King John Leeds Liturgy Ludology Magic Malta Manuscripts Medievalism Muslims Nobility Normans Orme Primary Sources Reformation Research Saints Simon Barton Slavery Spain Teaching Tenth century Tudors Women