Exciting times! Thanks to our industrial partners and the commitment from our College we can now offer fully funded PhD studentships for start in September 2019. The studentships will be aligned to our CDT in Metamaterials, hence benefitting from enhanced technical and transferable skills training and exposure to a variety of companies. Spread the news – we are looking forward to welcoming bright new minds at Exeter!
- Antenna efficiency and match manipulation using metamaterials (3442)
- Chalcogenide-based memory and logic for flexible electronics applications (3447)
- Design and Manufacture of Broadband 3D Multilayer Metamaterials for Microwave and mm-wave Application (3444)
- Experimental topics in the manipulation of sound using metamaterials and metasurfaces (3441)
- Exploring the space of electromagnetic materials, with applications to antenna design (3445)
- Manipulating the coupling and scattering between surface waves and plane waves on metasurfaces, and at their discontinuities (3446)
More projects will be coming up during February 2019. Watch this space!