Regular followers of this blog will have heard lots about the Library Quality Survey over the past month. The reason we’ve been pushing this so much is because the feedback we gain from this survey really matters to us! We want our Libraries and study spaces to offer the best support and best learning environment possible but we can only improve with your help. Please take this opportunity to tell us what you want.
Library Quality Survey results – both incoming and from previous years – have already helped us to identify and implement the following improvements:
- You told us ‘We need the Amory Study Centre open longer!’
- We’ve extended the daily opening hours until 9:30pm, and until midnight during the exam periods (more details on exam time opening coming soon…)
- You told us ‘We need better Wi-Fi coverage in Research Commons!’’
- We’ve arranged for improved Wi-Fi coverage to be implemented as soon as possible
- You said ‘We like your personalised Library services’
- We’ve brought together our subject team in Information Central (the office on level -1 of the Forum Library) so we’re easy to find!
What else would YOU like to see done to improve your Library experience?
There are only two days left to complete the Library Quality Survey, which must close on November 30th. Please make your views count and take a few minutes to fill in the survey and leave feedback.
By doing so you can help us improve the Library, both in the short term and for future students. Respondents will also be entered into our free prize draw to win an Apple iPad, so what are you waiting for?