PGR Kavya Sreeja Sadanandan presents poster at ISFOE Conference

First year PGR Kavya Sreeja Sadanandan presented a poster on ‘Graphene coated textile fabrics for wearable electronics’ at the 12th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics Conference (ISFOE 2019), held in Thessaloniki, Greece from 1st to 4th July. ISFOE is the biggest scientific & technology event in Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics (OEs), that promotes the Research, Technology and Innovation in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices and Applications and Solutions.

Kavya said of her experience of the conference:

Workshops and sessions discussed the progress and the future of smart textiles and related fields in detail by the scientific and technical experts of the field.
Here I had the opportunity to present my poster on ‘Graphene coated textile fabrics for wearable electronics’ based on my CDT 6 month project on fabricating a conductive textile electrode towards energy based wearable device applications. It was a good environment to learn new methods, discuss my work and to create collaborations for my project.