Notice: Undefined index: reset in /var/www/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/cets_blog_defaults.php on line 733

Deprecated: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in SMCWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5306

Deprecated: define() was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.0.0! The constant VHOST is deprecated. Use the boolean constant SUBDOMAIN_INSTALL in wp-config.php to enable a subdomain configuration. Use is_subdomain_install() to check whether a subdomain configuration is enabled. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5497
Research Involved Teachers - Exeter Early Career Teacher

Home » Networks » Research Involved Teachers

Research Involved Teachers

This is a page linking ECTs with research.

This is a research request posted in May 2022

My name is Ziggi and I am currently undertaking the final dissertation module of my MA in Education and Leadership. I am conducting research to establish the thoughts and experiences of teachers currently undertaking their Early Career Teachers training year but I am also keen to hear from anyone who completed their initial teacher training in 2021, even if you are not currently undertaking your ECT year.

I am trying to gather responses around ECT experiences and the impact this may have on keeping ECTs in the teaching profession long term. There is a link below to my research survey and all responses will remain anonymous. There are more details within the survey introduction about this research.

I would be very grateful for your time in completing this survey and keen to hear your thoughts and experiences with regards to the ECT program.

https://forms.gle/7rfSWjScFcJP7aMQ7