- Workshop 1: ‘Setting the Scene’ (4 Presentations)
- Workshop 2: ‘Methane Mitigation’ (5 Presentations
- Workshop 3: ‘Land and manure management’ (4 Presentations)
- Workshop 4: ‘Carbon capture in grassland soils’ (4 Presentations)
- Workshop 5: ‘Carbon capture in trees, hedges, and bioenergy crops’ (4 Presentations)
- Workshop 6: ‘Actions, Recommendations, Next Steps’ (3 Presentations)
Are you a Ruby Country beef farmer or beef farming stakeholder? If so, we want you to form part of a local Beef Farming Forum of 20 individuals to discuss and determine how, where and when the Ruby Country beef sector can transition to net-zero GHG emissions.
The Forum will meet, online using Zoom 6 times over 6 weeks between mid-April and late-May 2021. The total time commitment is approx. 16 hrs for which you will be paid a honorarium of £300. No prior experience of using Zoom is required as training will be given.
To find out more please read our INFORMATION SHEET: FORUM MEMBER
To register your interest please complete and submit our short EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
If you have any further questions please contact: