Jimnah Mwang Macharia -Commitment of trouble life…

“I am able to say that since the commence of this programme I have seen the light. Despite being in Prison I think beyond of the prison walls and gates.”

navaisha_sign2

Full story

I am Jimnah Mwang Macharia, I am 30 years. This is a true experience about my life that I would like to share with others. I was arrested when I was still young and I have spent almost a decade in prison, but life must continue because life is all about ups and downs. Currently I am in Naivasha Main prison, I am a student at the institution and I am fulltime in class mindful programme.

I found my self in prison because of my deeds that were negative and I am the one who is responsible and I don’t have anyone to blame. Since I started the mindful programme that was started in prison, by Dr Inmaculada Adarves-Yonro that has changed me a lot. I was an ambivalent person who was not able to choose between the two, but mindful programme has taught me how to deal with ambivalence

I didn’t know how to deal with my emotion before the commence of this programme. Now I fully understand my inner landscape and outer landscape. The Individual factors, e.g. anger, fear, frustration. The group related factors like relationships socialisation and contextual factors like the surrounding environment.

As mindful commandment that say know thyself I am fully aware of myself. I used to do things with the default mind but now days I am using conscious mind. The way you feed your body with food of health is the true way to you feed your mind with thoughts of health. The importance of mental well being and positive thinking.

I am able to say that since the commence of this programme I have seen the light. Despite being in Prison I think beyond of the prison walls and gates.