My One Planet MBA, by Matthew Dearlove

I am Matthew Dearlove, a full time MBA student at Exeter since September 2013 and here are some of my experiences and feelings about my time on the course so far.

Matthew (far right) and members of the organising team, One Planet Sustainability Challenge 2014

The course kicked off with the six core modules over the first term which concluded with a very busy January that was both rewarding and satisfying. The diverse backgrounds and varying experiences of my cohort have made the challenging learning process very interesting and enjoyable. After completing those core modules we began to integrate with the Executive MBA students on our remaining six modules, which again provided a fresh perspective and outlook on business, particularly within the context of sustainability.This year has gone by in a blink of an eye and it feels very surreal thinking about what I have done so far. These experiences have included

The One Planet MBA provides plenty of extra-curricular activities for students to get involved such as the One Planet Sustainability Challenge.

I have been very fortunate to be the project lead for this years prestigious event that includes five other amazing students. We have fifteen MBA teams competing on two challenges that have been set by our corporate partners Coca-Cola Enterprises and Interface Inc.

For more information about the One Planet Sustainability Challenge, please click here.All in all, I have had a great time, learnt a lot and met some truly amazing people. Thank you for reading..!

Matthew Dearlove, 2014/15 MBA student (full time)