Here you will find numerous resources that have been added to our website. They are for anyone from academics to people just looking to find out more about diagnosis, autism and neurodiversity.
- Sociology of Diagnosis. During the coronavirus contest we are running a Covid-19 reading group in place of the usual reading group.
- Autism and Neurodiversity
- In the news items discussing diagnosis, neurodiversity and autism
- We hosted a series of debates throughout the Exploring Diagnosis project
- A film about the autism community’s questions for a biomedical consortium that is developing drugs to treat autism called EU-AIMS.
Animation web apps
We have also included lists of groups, websites and blogs on autism and neurodiversity.