In the MSc Graduate In Focus series we speak to several graduates from MSc programmes within the Centre for Ecology and Conservation at the University of Exeter’s Penryn Campus in Cornwall.
They share their experiences of studying in Cornwall, how their course has helped them in their careers and what they are doing now, as well as a few top tips on progressing to a career in conservation.
If you want to find out more about any of our suite of Masters’ and Undergraduate courses use the links below!
- NEW: MSc in Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation
- NEW: MSc in Marine Environmental Management
- MSc in Conservation and Biodiversity
- MSc in Conservation Science and Policy
- MSc in Evolutionary and Behavioural Ecology
- MSc in Sustainable Development
- MSc in Environment and Human Health
- MSc in Renewable Energy Engineering
- BSc Marine Biology
- BSc Zoology
- BSc Environmental Science
- BSc Conservation Biology and Ecology
- BSc Evolutionary Biology
- BSc Animal Behaviour
- BEng Renewable Energy Engineering