It’s your last chance to participate in the Open Exeter survey!
Attention all researchers and PGR students! Take part in our short online survey and you’ll be in with a chance to win a top-of-the-range Kindle! The survey will be open until the end of March.
The Open Exeter project is investigating how research data is created, managed and used across the University in order to create an institutional data repository for all types of research data. We will also implement training and guidance for researchers and review and ratify institutional policy on research data.
What are the benefits of putting your research data on Open Access?
- Compliance with funders’ Open Access policies
- Greater visibility of research
- Increase your citations
- Better chance of further collaboration
- Securely held data with a reduced risk of data loss
- Ability to reuse data for other research projects
We need the help of researchers and PGR students to enable us to understand what kind of data you are using, how much data you store, and what type of training would be useful for you as well as letting us know your opinions about Open Access.
Find out more about Open Exeter:
– Read our blog
– Follow us on Twitter: @OpenExeterRDM
– Join us on Facebook