To request books located at Penryn Campus Library, you need to do the following:
- Find the item on the library catalogue
- Click on the link “View record details on Penryn Campus Library catalogue” – this will connect to the Voyager catalogue for Penryn
- Click on the link on the right hand side “Request for Streatham user”
- Log in using your IT username and password
- At the bottom of the page giving details of the book, press the “Submit Request” button
- You will receive an email to say your request has been successful
- A message will appear on the screen if it is not possible to borrow the item. This will appear for reference books, DVDs and journals which are not borrowable from Penryn.
- Once the book has arrived here, you will be notified by email. Please pick this up from the library desk on Level 0
1. Access your record by clicking on the Patron Record button via the library catalogue: http://lib.exeter.ac.uk/search~S6and logging in with your University username and password.
2. To check bookings, click on the blue link ‘items booked for future use’ in the left-hand corner box under your name.
3. Click on the link to show the time of your booking and allows you to cancel any bookings from this page.
4. Click on the title on your booking to show the classmark of your booking in the library catalogue.
1. Access your record by clicking on the Patron Record button via the library catalogue: http://lib.exeter.ac.uk/search~S6 and logging in with your University username and password.
2. Shows ‘Items checked out’ page when you first login, where you can view materials you have checked out.
3. Select materials to renew by selecting the boxes in the RENEW column on the left-hand side and clicking ‘Renew Selected.’ To renew all the items on your record, click the ‘Renew All’ button.
4. Click Yes to renew the selected items.
Check the STATUS column for information on your renewal:
If you cannot renew items, a message will appear on the screen.
If you are successful, a new due date will appear in the STATUS column.