The Library Quality Survey is still live until November 30th; but we’ve already started to make changes in response to comments left by this year’s respondents – for instance:
- You told us ‘We need to use the Forum Seminar Rooms at weekends!’
- We’ve arranged for the Seminar Rooms on Level 0 to be open until 9pm on Saturdays and Sunday.
- You told us ‘We need maps of St Lukes library to show the Dewey system!’
- We now display maps that show the Dewey System, so that classmarks can be more speedily located in St Luke’s library.
- You told us ‘We like the Library Champions scheme’
- This year we’ve doubled the budget so Champions can buy more books than ever before!
- You said ‘We want more Library resources’
- We spent 250k last year and are spending the same again this year on new print and online resources.
Would you like to influence how the Library changes? Complete our survey now, and tell us what you need! But time is running out! The survey must close on November 30th so don’t delay to share your views. Click here to start the survey…
….You might even win an iPad!